Slovenia Bed and Breakfast Inns
|Kranjska Gora||Ljubljana||Novo Mesto||Preska|
Travel Bytes(Travel Bytes are local area descriptions provided by people who live in the area or have travelled through it. These comments are provided as is so please excuse the odd spelling or gramatical error.
Feel like adding your 2 cents? Click here to edit or add to the comments below. )
Slovenia is the ex-Yugoslav Republic that is most like Western Europe. Bordering on Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia, this small state is easy to explore. It has both natural beauty and historical sights, so it makes for a good destination.
It's very easy to say that one county is beautiful, what makes Slovenia different, unique in the company of other beautiful countries is it's diversity. It's the only place on our planet were you can find mountains, see, karst, lowland, ... so closely together.
The most interesting points in Slovenia:
- Triglav National Park, with Bled Bled and Bohinj
- Karst with many great caves, like Postojna caves, Skocjanske jame and spectacular places like Predjamski grad
- Slovenia's capital Ljubljana, the only larger city, with somewhat unique identity
- Slovenian coast with typical north Adriatic towns like Piran or Izola
- Some of the small medival towns, like: Ptuj, Celje, Skofja Loka, Kranj, Radovljica, Novo mesto, Idrija, ...
Mt. Baker Lodging, Inc. (accommodations)|
Glacier, Washington, United States
|WASHINGTON STATE: Conveniently located just 2-hours north of Seattle, and 1.5-hours south of Vancouver, B.C., Mt. Baker Lodging is a delightful alternative to the traditional Mt. Baker area bed and... [more]|