Bed and Breakfast Center RecipeEmail page to a friend
For 10 samosas
For the Filling:
• Boil 6-7 medium sized potatoes. Peel them. Break the potatoes and kneed them till it gets the right texture (Ron you know the texture!)
• Add 50 gms oil, 1 small spoon cumin seeds, 1 small spoon turmeric powder to the potatoes mixture.
• Cook the above mixture in a wok for about 3-5 minutes.
• Make a separate mixture of the following (1 small spoon each)- Mang powder, chilli powder, dried fenugreek leaves, salt, coriander powder.
• Add the above spices to the wok and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Finely chop 2-3 green chillies and coriander and add to the wok.
• Let it cook for another 10-15 minutes until it’s done
• Boil peas separately and add to the filling.
For the Shell:
• 400 gms flour. Add about 100 gms oil to 1 small spoon carom seeds and salt to it.
• Add just enough water so the dough id tight.
• Kneed the dough until it develops the right texture. (Again Ron you know!)
Make the shell, stuff the filling. Deep fry the samosas in a wok.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Mt. Baker Lodging, Inc. (accommodations)|
Glacier, Washington, United States
|WASHINGTON STATE: Conveniently located just 2-hours north of Seattle, and 1.5-hours south of Vancouver, B.C., Mt. Baker Lodging is a delightful alternative to the traditional Mt. Baker area bed and... [more]|