Bed and Breakfast Center RecipeEmail page to a friend
1 cup sugar
3 eggs, beaten
30 ounces pumpkin
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon salt
12 ounces evaporated milk
1 lb yellow cake mix
½ cup sweet butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together sugar, eggs, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and milk.
3. Grease a 9x13 inch pan and pour the above mixture inches.
4. Sprinkle the DRY cake mix on top.
5. Pour melted butter evenly over the cake. Pour the butter slowly and carefully because it sometimes likes to go all in one spot!
6. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
7. Serve warm!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8 to 10
Mt. Baker Lodging, Inc. (accommodations)|
Glacier, Washington, United States
|WASHINGTON STATE: Conveniently located just 2-hours north of Seattle, and 1.5-hours south of Vancouver, B.C., Mt. Baker Lodging is a delightful alternative to the traditional Mt. Baker area bed and... [more]|